- 112 Carbon St, Underwood, ND 58576
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 924 Sqft
- Budget friendly two bedroom, one bath Buddy manufactured home in Embers Estates Mobile Home Park. Lot rent is $200 per month and includes water, sewer and refuse. Home is clean and livable, neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. Close to area power plant and coal mine, lakes and midway between Minot and Bismarck, ND.
- 512 Eastside St, Turtle Lake, ND 58575
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1000 Sqft
- An affordable home for year around living or a good place to spend some time recreating in an area with excellent fishing, hunting and peace and quiet. Two bedrooms, full bath, living room and kitchen on main floor. One bedroom, 3/4 bath, furnace/mechanical room with sink in basement. Detached single stall garage and a 1/4 acre lot.
- 510 Roosevelt St, Turtle Lake, ND 58575
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1204 Sqft
- Affordable and extensively updated three bedroom, one bath home. This home has been extensively renovated, interior and exterior, over the past several years. Roof, siding, deck, windows, kitchen and bath cabinets, fixtures, including a Jacuzzi bathtub, and counter-tops, range, refrigerator, Main floor laundry, fenced backyard. Home is move-in ready! And, if a garage is needed, the ownershave one on a neighboring lot they are willing to sell too.
- 304 Charles St, Turtle Lake, ND 58575
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1586 Sqft
- Recently updated kitchen including new cabinets, refrigerator and range. New flooring on main floor and in move-in condition. Single stall 12'x20' attached garage and a detached 18'x32 heated shop in the backyard. Large corner lot with room for gardening and outdoor storage. Owner will rent home to qualified tenant.
- 207 Wing St E, Mercer, ND 58559
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1392 Sqft
- A great getaway home for weekends or year around living. Two bedrooms on main floor, master bedroom has 3/4 bath. Large south facing living room, dining, kitchen, 2nd main floor bedroom, laundry room and full bath. Basement is partially finished and includes a rec room, bedroom, 3/4 bath, mechanical and storage rooms. 16'x22' garage and ample room for parking boats and recreational vehicles. Several lakes within minutes of subject! A good place for anyone wanting some peace and quiet!
- 220 Coulee Dr, Washburn, ND 58577
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2628 Sqft
- READY TO MAKE A MOVE? You'll love this comfortable and roomy ranch style home located in the Renner Addition in historic river City, Washburn, ND. This 3+1 bedroom, 23/4 bathroom home with a 2-stall garage has 1, 464 sq ft of main floor space plus a full basement with family room, bedroom and bath plus unfinished storage and furnace rooms. Two furnaces, two fireplaces, central air, range, refrigerator, main floor washer and dryer. Situated in a friendly community with an excellent school system, many stores and ser ...