- 512 Eastside St, Turtle Lake, ND 58575
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1200 Sqft
- An affordable home for year around living or a good place to spend some time recreating in an area with excellent fishing, hunting and peace and quiet. Two bedrooms, full bath, living room and kitchen on main floor. One bedroom, 3/4 bath, furnace/mechanical room with sink in basement. Detached single stall garage and a 1/4 acre lot.
- 510 Roosevelt St, Turtle Lake, ND 58575
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1204 Sqft
- Affordable and extensively updated three bedroom, one bath home. This home has been extensively renovated, interior and exterior, over the past several years. Roof, siding, deck, windows, kitchen and bath cabinets, fixtures, including a Jacuzzi bathtub, and counter-tops, range, refrigerator, Main floor laundry, fenced backyard. Home is move-in ready! And, if a garage is needed, the ownershave one on a neighboring lot they are willing to sell too.
- 304 Charles St, Turtle Lake, ND 58575
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1586 Sqft
- Recently updated kitchen including new cabinets, refrigerator and range. New flooring on main floor and in move-in condition. Single stall 12'x20' attached garage and a detached 18'x32 heated shop in the backyard. Large corner lot with room for gardening and outdoor storage. Owner will rent home to qualified tenant.
- 1195 37th Ave SW, Center, ND 58530
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1400 Sqft
- Just in time for Christmas! Scenic country setting with easy access to a paved highway in the heart of Lewis & Clark Country. Three bedroom, 2 bath home with main floor laundry, kitchen, living room and dining area, Basement is unfinished and is home to a one stall garage and loads of storage. The 42'x60' Morton building has gravel floor and a 50 year manufacturer's warranty.
- 3744 Nd-200 Alt, Center, ND 58530
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2268 Sqft
- Stop dreaming of owning a country home and make it happen! 20 acre hobby farm with cozy 1.5 story home, barn, and two storage sheds located just off pavement in the heart of Sakakawea country. Well cared for 1.5 story home with vinyl siding, inviting kitchen, nice sized living room, propane forced air furnace and central air. Close to the Missouri River with several lakes nearby. Well and rural water! Enjoy the good life country living affords. Owners accepted an offer contingent on the sale of another property on ...
- 207 Wing St E, Mercer, ND 58559
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1392 Sqft
- A great getaway home for weekends or year around living. Two bedrooms on main floor, master bedroom has 3/4 bath. Large south facing living room, dining, kitchen, 2nd main floor bedroom, laundry room and full bath. Basement is partially finished and includes a rec room, bedroom, 3/4 bath, mechanical and storage rooms. 16'x22' garage and ample room for parking boats and recreational vehicles. Several lakes within minutes of subject! A good place for anyone wanting some peace and quiet!
- 818 4th Ave, Washburn, ND 58577
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1447 Sqft
- Affordable home close to school, downtown business district, several churches, and swimming pool. Two bedrooms on main floor (one has washer/dryer), one bedroom and a bonus room on second level. Nice kitchen on north end of home, dining area and large living room are adjacent. Detached single stall garage in back yard. Dry basement suitable for storage.
- 220 Coulee Dr, Washburn, ND 58577
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2628 Sqft
- READY TO MAKE A MOVE? You'll love this comfortable and roomy ranch style home located in the Renner Addition in historic river City, Washburn, ND. This 3+1 bedroom, 23/4 bathroom home with a 2-stall garage has 1, 464 sq ft of main floor space plus a full basement with family room, bedroom and bath plus unfinished storage and furnace rooms. Two furnaces, two fireplaces, central air, range, refrigerator, main floor washer and dryer. Situated in a friendly community with an excellent school system, many stores and ser ...